Mehta Heino Industries Oy was founded in 2015 and aims to bring reliable and easy to use 3D Printing machines combined with AI & Machine Learning. We aim to bring 3D printing as easy as 2D paper printers are today at affordable prices. Get to know us better here: www.mehtaheino.com
Are you our next Sales & Marketing Trainee?
We are a tight team of five people with diverse backgrounds. Currently, we are looking for a passionate Sales & Marketing Trainee with a fresh view to join us in our fast growing start up at Otaniemi campus (Aalto University). Our customer base is growing and as a Sales & Marketing Trainee you will be helping to communicate with new and existing customers and giving your opinion on marketing materials. You will be working closely together with our two founders and participate in internal and external meetings. Ideally, we are looking for a full time trainee, but part time traineeship can be negotiated.
What we are looking for:
- A completed Bachelor’s degree
- A fast-learner with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (Native Finnish speaker & fluent in English)
- Active advanced use of MS Office (Word, Powerpoint & Excel), knowledge in graphic design programs would be an advantage
- Up to 1 year of sales/marketing experience
- Must be able to within a team, demonstrate initiative and be proactive in seeking solutions to problems
- Passion for sales & marketing, technology and innovation
What we are looking for:
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Contacting customers via email and phone
- Participating in the events and customer meetings
- Creating engaging, multi-platform marketing content and marketing materials such as case studies, newsletters and product descriptions
- Updating and maintaining the CRM tool
What you get when you join us:
- Experience in a fast-paced, technology driven and international startup environment
- Best support we can provide, and help in growing as a marketing and sales professional
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
Please send us your CV and a short video application of max. 3 minutes where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Tell us about why you want to join the Mehta-Heino team
- Tell us about how you can make a positive impact
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Founder Santosh Mehta on +358 44 975 2505 between 9am – 5pm.
Published on: August 16, 2019
Last updated: September 02, 2019